We can’t all just sit in our rooms all day. Where is the best place you like to sit and think?
1. At work- No one at work actually wants to be there working on stuff. Sneak off and surf the net a little bit to make a listing, or take a note pad into the bathroom with you and jot down some notes. Can’t hurt (unless you do it all day, that is).
2. Outside- Ah, the great outdoors. The birthplace of free thinking. You can always get a clean thought out here for your fanlisting unless you’re in a city, or you’re around some Ringworm (grab some Phytozine if that’s the case).
3. In the tub- Relaxing, free of people, no rush. A very excellent place to be alone and write out your favorite lists. Get nice and soapy and take a few hours to do whatever you please.
4. In bed- I know I said outside of the room, but dang if this isn’t the best place I know to get your thoughts out. Either first thing in the morning or right before bed, make some fanlistings and hit the hay.
Everyone knows their favorite song right off the bat. You can sing the whole thing, and can start from any point in the the song no matter where you’re at or who you’re with. Which ones are the best to be on everyones fanlisting?
1. American Pie- Across all generations, this song is known by all. You can sing it as loud as you can in a bar, or driving quietly on a country road. Very easy to remember, and nice flow. Might not be at the top, but everyone should love this song.
2. Wonderwall- The cult classic you will hear at every college party ever. This is a can’t miss. For as overplayed as it is, it still is a pretty good song. One of the first I learned to play on the guitar (of course).
3. Hey Jude- This one is for the old timers. The Beatles came in like a wrecking ball a very long time ago, with a way different sound than the tones you do today like Wholetones. Not only for your parents, trendy hipsters love to love the Beatles as well.
4. Stairway to Heaven- Can’t miss the rock. This is the tune that rocked stadiums for the golden age of rock. Silky smooth and tons of fans from the genre. Get to jammin’ on the axe and add it to your fanlisting.
Think of any Fanlisting of movies, and there are probably a few movies that pop up every single time. Here are ones that would be no surprise to anyone to be on.
1.Forrest Gump- Yup, you can’t miss with the Gump. A movie that I can watch any time it’s on TV, it will never get old. From grandparents to grandchildren, this movie transcends age and is just an all around classic.
2. Star Wars- Use the force Luke! There might not be anyone left in the world (other than in North Korea), who hasn’t heard of Star Wars. Pick any of the first three and you can’t miss. These are true works of art, and will be on most fanlistings that you see.
3. Toy Story- Have to throw in the animated classic that changed the movie industry. Pixar took a massive risk on this, and it paid off for all of us. There is no snoring with this one, even without a Zyppah mouthpiece! Woody and the gang will find themselves on anyones fanlisting.
4. Talladega Nights- Comedy! You have to throw one of these in. This is a recent one, and something everyone and their mother has seen in a short time. Still finds itself on TV all the time and the laughs never get old.